Logo

Logo

Saturday, March 21, 2015

What's Wrong With Women


What's wrong with women?! Seriously. I just don't get it.


Here's what happened: I taught a basic handgun course last night...












....For women only.













....And women showed up.

















Photo Credit(s): masterfile
Saaaaaaaaaaay whaaaaaaaaaaa?
I know what you must be thinking. Shocking, right! How absurd! You mean to tell me that women are wanting to learn to shoot? Women are concerned about safety? Women think they can learn about firearms for protection and sport? What year is it?!?!




If you are reading this first off 1) a sincere "Thanks!" 2) I am not a feminist 3) I realize we are in the 21st century. The point of this silly post is instead to plead with you:
You owe it to yourself to never stop learning. Educate yourself and learn something new.



Eleanor Roosevelt is quoted as saying, "Do something everyday that scares you."

Now, I'd like to add to that whatever it may be, use your best judgement and don't hurt others or yourself. Have fun! Live life! After all, you might end up saving your own one day.



Praise to the women (and men) of this world that are eager to learn! :)



-Emily






No comments:

Post a Comment